Create your own off-grid paradise on this 5.87 acre piece of land in Valencia County, New Mexico! This property is the best of both worlds. Get a little sunshine and enjoy the finest beauty in a gorgeous mountain community while enjoying nature, social settings and breathtaking views anywhere.
You’ll also live right along the historic Rio Grande. Don’t miss this off-grid paradise. Join the movement today.
- Prop ID: 1-015-019-070-285-000180
- Acreage Size: 5.87 acres
- Taxes Due: $27.59
- Yearly Taxes: $26.52
- Zone Type: RR-2
- Mobile Homes: NO mobile, manufactured or modular homes allowed. ALL homes must be built on site.
- RV: “RV’s and other temporary dwelling are not permitted as per the Unit 3 of Tierra Grande Protective Covenants.
Once a residence is completed, RV’s can be parked on the property as long as they are licensed and operable.”
- Sewer: A private septic system would have to be installed.
- Water: You can put in a private well or cistern system
- Electricity: Socorro Electric Cooperative is the only power company that serves the area but there is no power lines nearby.
- Terrain: Property is gently rolling.
- Road Access: Property can be accessed via W Mora Dr.
- Flood Zone: Not in a flood zone area.
- HOA Past Due: Property is within Tierra Grande. Association Dues are $50/year.
- Abbreviated Legal Description: SUBD: TIERRA GRANDE LOT: 18 BLOCK: 12 UNIT: 3 5.87 AC
- Complete Legal Desc: All of Lots 18 in Block 12 of Tierra Grande Unit No.3, according to the plat thereof recorded in the Office of the Clerk of Valencia County, New Mexico, on January 2, 1973, including any gas, oil or mineral rights now owned by Grantor.
- GPS Coordinates:
Center: 34.537195, -106.648295
NW: 34.537987, -106.649010
NE: 34.537602, -106.647071
SW: 34.536438, -106.649255
SE: 34.536381, -106.647729
- Google Map Link>> https://goo.gl/maps/oP6cXhQdySKVC6iu7
Pricing: $4,999. (owner financing available)
No Broker Fee, No Bank, No Credit Check
**All pictures are at, or in the surrounding area of, the property. We make every attempt to provide you with all information we know at the time of this listing and we list everything we know about this property on this ad. Keep in mind that this information could change, so we ask that you perform your own due diligence on this-- or any property-- you are thinking of purchasing before making your deposit. If you have any specific questions not answered here, feel free to reach out to the county. They are usually your best resource for the most up-to-date information. And feel free to visit the property anytime while it is available and in my possession.**